Join us as we explore ‘Giving life’. This is the work of each of our lives, our fruit to pass on.
Sergio and Elizabeth facilitate weekly Sessions at Sans Pareil Retreat Centre in Hout Bay. The spacious meeting space has rustic décor, a café-style conversation area, and a ring of couches for the input.
Sergio’s style has been described as “clear, distilled, informal and meaty”. He focuses on growing our relationship with ourselves, with God and with others. Participants are encouraged to keep a personal journal of their reflections from the evening.
- Date: 25 September 2017. Sessions take place on most Monday evenings.
- Times: From 6 until 7 pm we have a bring-and-share meal as a group in the Sans Pareil barn. From 7:15 for 7:30 pm until 9 pm Sergio will lead us in our core teaching, reflection, discussion and exercise times.
Coffee and tea are available.
- Address: Sans Pareil, 1 Welbevind Way, Hout Bay, Cape Town.
- Cost: R100 per person, paid at the door. Discounts are available if needed. No booking is required.
- Extras: For the meal, please bring a plate to share (not dessert) and a drink to share. Please bring a dish that doesn’t need to be heated.