Join us as we explore ‘Giving life’. This is the work of each of our lives, our fruit to pass on.
Sergio and Elizabeth facilitate weekly Sessions at Sans Pareil Retreat Centre in Hout Bay. The spacious meeting space has rustic décor, a café-style conversation area, and a ring of couches for the input.
Sergio’s style has been described as “clear, distilled, informal and meaty”. He focuses on growing our relationship with ourselves, with God and with others. Participants are encouraged to keep a personal journal of their reflections from the evening.
- Date: 25 September 2017. Sessions take place on most Monday evenings.
- Times: From 6 until 7 pm we have a bring-and-share meal as a group in the Sans Pareil barn. From 7:15 for 7:30 pm until 9 pm Sergio will lead us in our core teaching, reflection, discussion and exercise times.
Coffee and tea are available.
- Address: Sans Pareil, 1 Welbevind Way, Hout Bay, Cape Town.
- Cost: R100 per person, paid at the door. Discounts are available if needed. No booking is required.
- Extras: For the meal, please bring a plate to share (not dessert) and a drink to share. Please bring a dish that doesn’t need to be heated.
In the afternoon the gardens are cool and calm. Just right for a reflective retreat…
Sergio Milandri will give input and lead the group in times of reflection and sharing. Participants will have time to be alone in the garden at Sans Pareil. The Retreat runs from 2 to 5 o’clock. We ask for donations of R100 or what you can afford.
This Friday evening we’ll be gathering for our next Dating & Relating evening. This is a special time to open our broaden our view. There will be times to share, listen, and have fun as a group.
This month’s topic is ‘Who am I trying to please?’ Our dating, and our lives, can be so formed around impressing our peers that we lose touch with our own preferences. We may need to prove our worth – to a sibling, to our parents, to ourselves, and even to God in making right decisions.
Our invitation is for you to look at what’s behind your drive to impress. We hope you’ll be encouraged by this time together.
The relating team
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm Date: 28 July 2017
Suggested giving: R60 or what you feel okay with
Place: Sans Pareil, 1 Welbevind Way, Hout Bay
(Diagonally opposite the World of Birds)
We’re deepening our understanding of intimacy. How we are with ourselves affects how we relate to others.
Join us at the barn this Monday night for an interesting session on ourselves and our relationships. It involves asking questions, reflecting on your experiences and sharing what you feel ready to. Continue reading 26 June – Session on Intimacy with Ourselves and Others